Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dream a Little Dream of Dinosaurs

Image © National Geographic Society

Lately, I have been plagued by some crazy dreams. The other night I dreamt that I was still living in the house I grew up in (in New Jersey—hang on; that's not the scariest part!). I looked out an upstairs bedroom window at the neighbor's house only to discover that it had been converted into a kennel that housed both dogs and, um, dinosaurs. The resident T-Rex kept slamming his head through the window to roar at me like a pointy-toothed Mr. Ed. No one else in the dream seemed particularly perturbed by the fact that dinosaurs roamed among us or that the biggest and fiercest of them all was stopping by to say "hey." So I tried a logical approach to an argument. I said, "I'm not going to be able to get much work done with all that noise." I don't remember what happened next. It's probably just as well. Carnage, I am sure, ensued.

Sweet dreams!-z

1 comment:

  1. More happens to you while you're asleep than happens to me all day long. Let us know if the dinosaurs come to tea tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment here or e-mail me directly at busyzia@gmail.com. Thanks!