- 1 container chicken livers
- 2.5-3 Cups of corn meal
- 1 egg (including the shell, a good source of calcium)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Set oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet or cake pan with non-stick spray.
- Place liver, egg, and garlic powder in a food processor.
- Add corn meal 1 Cup at a time.
- Process into a smooth batter. (Watch your ears and whiskers!)
- Pour batter onto sheet or pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Chow down. Yum.
Stacey makes a triple batch and freezes the treats. Bon appetit, my canine friends. Have a good weekend. Don't chase any motorcycles during the ROT rally.