Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dog Park: It's a Park for Dogs!


The good people who contribute to Schott's Vocab at the NYTimes Web site had fun over the weekend creating slogans for things that generally don't need them. Example: Gravity: "It's not just a good idea; it's the law."  I thought I might try my hand at slogans for Dog Park, should we ever need to advertise its charms to a wider public. Please feel free to add some of your own:

Dog Park: "Where everybody knows your dog's name"

Dog Park: "The place where snark meets bark"

Dog Park: "Got bags?"

Dog Park: "You are under video surveillance--Just kidding!"

Dog Park: "Don't tread on me, but you may sniff my butt"

Dog Park: "Because legal leash-free zones are so boring"

Dog Park: "Keeping Austin weird since {insert year you started coming}"

Dog Park: "Where certain guys are crazy, most of the women are angry, and all the dogs are above average"

-z

1 comment:

  1. #4 - love love love!

    Dog Park: "It was better when Caroline was here"

    Dog Park: "home turf of The Slatternly Bitches"

    Dog Park: "poo on my shoe / should I blame you?"

    We should sell t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment here or e-mail me directly at busyzia@gmail.com. Thanks!