Monday, July 19, 2010

"Is My Dog Retarded?"



We all know a dog who is what my friend Stacey terms "Special Needs." Sweet, but kind of a doofus or needy or shy, the SN dog gets dissed by the other dogs and can't quite deal with the trappings of modern life, such as doors, stairs, cars, sewer grates, or the noise from the television. This post from Hyperbole and a Half, a blog by artist and snarker Allie Brosh, perfectly captures that moment when a dog owner wonders if her dog is perhaps lacking the correct number of working neurons and synapses. I think it will make you smile. Enjoy. -z

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...Joey is just standing there with a blanket over him and Cocoa ran away and hid when I put a treat under a cup. I think my Border Collies might be C students.

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment here or e-mail me directly at busyzia@gmail.com. Thanks!