I have been puzzling over this one all day. What does it mean? Has Muzzy gone green? Will Muzzy become my meal ticket? Will we win the lottery? Hmm. More likely the dream is telling me to GIVE THAT DIRTY DOG A BATH!
While I continue to ponder, you, dear readers, might help me out a bit. I know that you might enjoy reading about your dogs—and not just about Muzzy and Roma—in this space. I have been running the occasional Pooch Profile, and I'd love to feature your favorite canine. Take a look at some of the sample questions below. Answer as many or as few as you like. Make up others that are funnier (take my jokes, please!). You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org I may already have digital pix of your pooch from my daily photo sessions at the park, but you may also send in shots that show off your dog to his or her advantage. I would love to hear from you. --z
Pooch Profile Questions:
- Dog's name?
- What's your dog's story?
- What are his/her signature moves?
- What habits regularly crack you up/drive you crazy?
- What is your dog's loveliest feature(s)? (Go ahead, brag a little.)
- Who are your dog's BDPFs (Best Dog Park Friends)?
- Who is your dog's mortal enemy?
- To what celeb/movie star/athlete/philosopher/politician has your dog been (or ought to be) compared? (Again, don't be modest. We all know your dog is the Denzel/Julia Roberts of the dog world.)
- What's your dog's theme song? (Roma's is "Superfreak." Don't ask me why. The lyrics go "She's a very dirty girl / The kind you do take home to mother.")
- If your dog could speak, what would he or she say?
- If your dog could speak, what would his/her voice sound like? (For example, Pavarotti or the lunch lady on The Simpsons?)